Taylor Made Glass Systems/Taylor Made Glass Ohio, LLC warrants for one (1) year from the date of manufacture, to the original purchaser only, that its Taylor★Made glass products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and shall conform to specifications of the approved prototype for that product. Sellerís obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any item deemed defective by Seller. Sellerís decision upon evaluation of the alleged defective items shall be final. If an item is thought to be defective, the item purchased is to be returned, properly packaged, to the nearest authorized dealer, after proper authorization is given by Seller. All shipping costs are the obligation of purch¨aser. Under no circumstances shall Sellerís costs and total liability to Buyer exceed the original price of the allegedly defective item.
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Shipping damages unless delivered on Sellerís truck;
2. Damages caused by mishandling or storage by the customer;
3. Damages caused by misuse or improper installation of the product;
4. Installation and removal cost of any product;
5. Glass breakage after receipt and acceptance of material by the customer;
6. Painted surfaces after installation by customer;
7. Painted surfaces damaged by solvents, or other corrosive chemicals;
8. Painted surfaces on products that have been modified, drilled, contacted by non-compatible metals or materials, or show evidence of elecrolysis;
9. Damage to any product caused by corrosion or electrolysis.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE FOREGOING LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WRITTEN, IMPLIED, OR ORAL WARRANTIES OR CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS OF ANY KIND NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND BUYER HEREBY RELEASES AND DISCHARGES SELLER FROM, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION OR LIABILITY FOR, INTER ALIA, BREACH OF THE UCC-BASED IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, CONTRIBUTION, CONTRACTUAL AND COMMON LAW INDEMNITY, SUBROGATION, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORT-BASED, CONTRACT-BASED, OR STATUTORY-BASED BREACHES, MISCONDUCT, OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM BUYERíS PURCHASE OF GOODS, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES FROM SELLER.